Blog Sale | Eyeshadow Palettes Declutter

Hi Beauties! Below are palette that I decided to declutter in my recent video.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of these palettes. I can accept offers if you are interested in buying more than 1 palette. Also I can wave the shipping charge if you buy more than 1 palette. Otherwise it will be $3.50. I accept payment via Paypal.


Barely used MAC palette. Many eyeshadows were not touched. $25


Barely touched Smashbox palette. $16




Costal Scents $10



 Brand new Alamar palette $20


Empty Ofra $7
Centhia Rowley $15







Urban Decay most of the eyeshadows are new $25






Cargo $10 most of the eyeshadows are untouched 




It Cosmetics $20




The Balm $18




Pur $10. The black eyeshadow broke off a little during shipment. 







Sigma $15 mostly untouched 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED International Giveaway!!!!

New Julep Sweep The Photogenic Eyeshadow Palette Review