Hooded Eyes Makeup Struggle

Those of you that have hooded eyelids and love eye makeup will understand my struggle. 

I have been obsessed with makeup and beauty since I was a kid. Ever since Youtube became a platform for various tutorials I have been watching them and trying to recreate those looks myself. I was alway disappointed with how my eye makeup ended up looking because as soon as I would open my eyes and look straight ahead my creation would just disappear.

Over time, I have been able to find ways to make my eye makeup visible even when I'm looking straight. The biggest rule that I stand by is is to not use shimmer eyeshadows on the hood because it will only exacerbate the issue. Also, if I'm going for a "smokey eye" I always create my crease higher than my natural one.



Do you guys have any tips or tricks that you use for hooded eye lids?


Comments

  1. I feel your pain as I too have to do with hooded eyelids it's so frustrating. Like you I also create a crease higher up and that seems to help alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your tutorial. I have hooded eyes and the struggle is real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great look. I love the eye make up look simple but keep classy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great eye look. You did a great job😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED International Giveaway!!!!