Mary Kay Starter Kit

Mary Kay Starter Kit

I have decided to become a Mary Kay beauty consultant. The first step was to order my my starter kit which is $100 plus shipping. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of products that the kit contained. 



 I have selected to receive their liquid foundation instead of the mineral powder one. I am currently using one of them in color Ivory 4 and I like the coverage that it provides. 


The bag is of a very good quality and is very spacious. It contains a neat organizer insert  and many pockets. It's great for traveling and to keep everything organized.


I have signed up for my personal website where my clients can make purchases directly from me. It costs $30 per year. I am trying to start with offering free shipping on order of $25 or more. Hopefully, it will help to attract more customers. The website address is www.marykay.com/ytahmazov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED International Giveaway!!!!

New Julep Sweep The Photogenic Eyeshadow Palette Review